Thursday, December 19, 2013

Say A Word Of Truth

Giclée of Original Watercolor
SIZE: 16" x 20" • Unframed • RETAIL: $125
EDITION: 25 Signed and Numbered

Meet Mr. Munchkins, benevolent ruler of our home. He is all sweetness and light. He came to us as a tiny orphan from Feline Rescue, and immediately won the hearts of our household. When I saw him laying in the sun on the blue and yellow patterned rug I had to paint him! I brushed the shadows and patterns in the rug loosely, focusing on his face with crisp detail. Do you think I captured that mysterious cat telepathy? P u u u r a m i t a...

Framed giclées are available at $375 and unframed $125. To acquire this sunny image, contact me in the comments below or on my web site. See more of my artwork here: www.kristinefretheim.com or @WatercolorHaiku.

This giclée is full size like the original painting. Giclées are considered museum quality fine art prints. Unlike large, lithographic print runs, giclées are printed just a few at a time with dye-based, archival quality inks on acid-free, archival watercolor papers. Each print is approved, hand-signed and numbered by the artist. Giclée prints should be displayed in a dry location out of direct sunlight. Proper care will add to their longevity and to enjoyment of them for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kristine Fretheim.com is Live

My new web site, KristineFretheim.com , is up and I hope you all will take a look and let me know what you think. Posts from Watercolor Haik...